CARS DRESSED AS FIGHTERS (1 Viewer)

fubar57

General
37,480
27,230
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
As the title says https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/fighter-plane-style-paintjobs/7450/page1/

It's a shame some of the Photobucket ones are missing.




Geo
 
fd541755b4a79384a3c2971340e9aa4b.jpg
6887707091_c66671ab84_b.jpg
 
:shock:
 
:thumbright:
 
Found this at Toys-R-Us...

20150914_134318.jpg


20150914_134324.jpg
 
i believe Clave who is a member on here did the designs for the smart cars
Really? wow
 
I've pondered in the past about building a 65-66 Mustang in the marking/colors of the P-51D "Miss Marilyn ll". I have the decals in a Testors kit.......off to find a Mustang kit.


Geo
 
I've pondered in the past about building a 65-66 Mustang in the marking/colors of the P-51D "Miss Marilyn ll". I have the decals in a Testors kit.......off to find a Mustang kit.


Geo
I have a real '66 (1965 1/2 delete option) sitting in front of my garage... :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back