Cat Deer Dog or Why I have a job.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Yet another reason to keep your pets in your house and not running around the neighborhood!

*WARNING* This may be too graphic for some.

Attachments

• Angry mother deer attacks cat and dog .wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:
You don't F with a mom, regardless of the species.

I agree about the idiots letting their dogs run around loose

We ran into a bunch of mother moose today while out on some coastal trails. They all had calves with them. We stayed our distance and when one mother and her calf would not leave the trail we just turned around and left calling it a day.

I will never get between a mother moose who at the shoulders stands at about 6 feet and can run faster than me. No thank you!

Here a pics of two separate mother and calf pairs that we ran into today.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 858
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,028
Cool pics Adler
Apparently moose kill about 11 people every year in the US, a forest ranger is quoted as saying "They can kick in all four directions and move like Mohamed Ali."

Had my dog and a buck get into it one day. Ended up just making noises at each other. Dog, showing extensive brain power I didn't know she had, stayed on the deck and barked at the deer. The Buck was pawing and ready to go (I think it was rut season too). Only 20 or so feet away from each other.

For the dog, she is lucky dear don't do steps!

Adler....ok, maybe a silly question but....

Do they have moose in Germany or did you complete your move to Alaska?

No I am in Alaska right now. I still live in Germany though. Still doing the job search thingy. I am only in Alaska right now for 21 days, and will be back in Germany on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back