Catch's Warbird Vacation Photos

Thanks Dan, hope you get to see them soon!

Vintage Wings of Canada P-51D.

DSCN1671.jpg


DSCN1673.jpg


DSCN1674.jpg


DSCN1676.jpg


DSCN1679.jpg


DSCN1687.jpg


DSCN1688.jpg


DSCN1689.jpg


DSCN1690.jpg


DSCN1691.jpg


DSCN1692.jpg
 
Great shots Cory, the pictures are perfect for people like me who need the detail shots of the mechanicals for making internal parts for IL2 planes. Thanks for sharing. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy
 
No problem! Glad they could be of use.
 
Nicely done!

Great detail shots...thanks for sharing them! :thumbleft:
 
Mate GREAT shots 8) :thumbleft:

Thanks for taking time to upload em all

Many many sweet birds there , Is that the P-40 that was restored over here ? sure looks sweet!!!
 
Great shots Cory!
 
Thanks guys!

Daniel, I'm not sure about the background of the P-40, so I couldn't tell you. I'll continue uploading tomorrow!
 
Thanks Wayne!

I don't think I'll be able to upload any today, just don't have time!

Awww.....:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back