CC's Seemingly Senseless Set of Stuff

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You know, I have no idea! I was sure he hit me and that his wing or tail was coming off but it didnt. However, I did get the credit for taking it down

Nope sorry, I think not.

Attachments

• me-110_v_blenheim__ground__163.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 290
  • 109_v_b24_194.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 277
  • close_enough_201.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 285
yeah, if we talk about graphics, the of course, but if we talk about enjoyment - both playing modding, EAW has no concurent. I've played Il-2, BoB, CFS, they're good. But EAW is the most realistic sim, you can modify EVERYTHING (Yeah!) there, you can battle in airbattles with some 400+ aircraft, you can mod it, you have all campaigns from 1930 Spanish Civil War with all those biplanes, then all-covered WWII (Poland, Attack in the West, France, Dunkirk, BoB, European Theatre of Operations 1940-45, Dieppe, Normandy, Pacific, Malta, Med, Desert Air War, Russia, China, Burma.....) to Israeli Air War, Cold War in Europe, Korea... Simply everything. And now we've developed so called high-resolution skin plane models, which are imho better then those from Il-2...

And since we go more and more far every day, it's really like entering the matrix. Did you played it? I know you've named it correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread