Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In Liverpool... Santa rings the front door bell and while you are answering it the elfs break in through the back door...

'Merry Christmas wack' :)

Nocab?!!
B*gg*r - I must stop using the mirror to view the PC screen - after all, that nice consultant did say that, now the front teeth have started to go back to normal, and garlic doesn't seem to be a problem anymore, and I have actually been out in daylight once or twice, maybe I can think about leading a 'normal' life.
Grr! Stand still pig - one bite, and then ...............bacon!
Oh dear! Nurse! I think I've developed a rasher ...er ... b*gg*r, I meant rash, yes rash ... honest!

Poor old Nin...just fart in the bath...that'll get a laugh :)
Nope. Tried it and got a disapproving look.
Er... just to be clear. My personal look did not change, the nurse looked at me disapprovingly. I've got to be careful what I write on this site!

Nope. Tried it and got a disapproving look.
Er... just to be clear. My personal look did not change, the nurse looked at me disapprovingly. I've got to be careful what I write on this site!

Are American nurses that miserable?

Just sing ' I'm forever blowing bubbles..pretty bubbles in the bath...' and let one rip.

A sot of wind never hurt anyone :)

I see.....

I see something grand......

Something astonishing......

Something breathtaking.....

Something that'll break new grounds.....

Something that'll stun the opposition......

Make us the envy of all and everyone....

A....

Wait for it, wait for it.....

........a Bacon banner!!

Eh, eeh? Isn't that just pure brilliance, genius!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back