Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I see.....

I see something grand......

A....

Wait for it, wait for it.....

........a Bacon banner!!

Eh, eeh? Isn't that just pure brilliance, genius!?

Good Lord, what a disaster! Could you envision this forum with people posting about nothing but BACON?

... Er wait a minute. Now that I think about it.... a Bacon Banner probably won't make much of a difference any way.

<Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury ... I place into evidence this above post by Luck13 (if Lucky13 is indeed his real name). In a thread about a cheery Christmas Banner, he proposes a "Bacon Banner." This kind of attack on Christmas must not go unchallenged! Next time we might find a challenge by *shudder!* Turkey-Bacon!! Oh the humanity!>

This kind of attack on Christmas must not go unchallenged! Next time we might find a challenge by *shudder!* Turkey-Bacon!! Oh the humanity!>

Nin,old fruit, you really need to keep up with the posts.:) We have explored 'Turkey bacon' and discovered that only a mod who resides in New Jersey has partaken.
The other discovery was that TB was a failed Communist plot to overthrow all we hold dear.

Aaaah.....the much feared Scarlet Turkey-Bacon....pain in the side for slimey crew and sometimes a nuisance to Mr. Law....

His superhero suit, as a giant Turkey-Bacon......I don't know....

As for meth, that's rookey and amateur stuff!

Bit like the phantom farter of old London town?
Mind after a skin full of meths and a belly full of turkey bacon and fart would be incredible and heard clearly in New York :)

Some historians believe, that's what started the huge London fire back in the day!

Don't be ridiculous! Any DOCTOR WHO fan knows that this fire was started in a battle against Space Aliens. They were attempting to kill all humans with the plague, you see.

Nin,
The starting of the Great Fire of London has been laid at these doors..

1) The catholics
2) The French
3) The catholic French
4) The Dutch
5) The catholic Dutch
6) The catholic Dutch and French in league
7) The catholic French Dutch in league
8) The catholic French and catholic Dutch working at the Pope's behest.

At the time we were not getting on terribly well with the French, Dutch or Catholics so, in a feat of detective work that makes Closteau look gifted we naturally blamed all three.

And still do :)

Not that we bear grudges of course...

Nin,
The starting of the Great Fire of London has been laid at these doors..

Nope, it was Doctor Who battling the space aliens that started the fire. I saw it on TV, so it has to be true!
(You would think that I would have learned to be more skeptical while I was lying face-down on the ground after my umbrella-related parachute attempt. I had just seen Mary Poppins at the movie theater (sadly, a true story). Note: Three umbrellas don't slow your fall much better than one umbrella. Second Note: It is nearly impossible for a falling child to hold onto three umbrellas at once.)

Last edited:
Nin.
You may have noticed that the good Doctor was actually fighting catholic french dutch men from outer space....

Nin.
You may have noticed that the good Doctor was actually fighting catholic french dutch men from outer space....

Since you actually live in England, I guess that I will have to believe you.
Just one thing, these masters of disguise, the catholic french and dutch men from outer space, are they some kind of three-headed mutant or are they just three outer space creatures crammed into one disguise:?:

What a minute! Mary Poppins was English and you know how much trouble she caused me. To this day, I still have a fear of umbrellas, and spoons-full-of-sugar + medicine!:shock:

Since you actually live in England, I guess that I will have to believe you.
Just one thing, these masters of disguise, the catholic french and dutch men from outer space, are they some kind of three-headed mutant or are they just three outer space creatures crammed into one disguise:?:

What a minute! Mary Poppins was English and you know how much trouble she caused me. To this day, I still have a fear of umbrellas, and spoons-full-of-sugar + medicine!:shock:

Historical treachery has taught the British crown to look at Catholics with suspicion Nin.
Was it Mary Poppins or those full breasts bursting under that tight coat that caused you trouble haha.... watch the 'Tamarin Seed' and you'll see 'em in all their glory :)'

Last edited:
Bacon................... farting..................... who's the culprit changing the direction of all the threads?????? Next it will be Musturd!

Ah Bill the ever astute...you have rumbled Matt's plan to wallow in bacon at every opportunity.:lol:
I have tried to stop him with a series of PM's but, you know how it is.
I shall be watching the threads carefully to make sure this outrageous behaviour desists forthwith.

:fart:

bacon-butty.jpg

This is all you need :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back