Changes in the Forum team

Ssshh, he doesn't know yet, but we only asked him because we needed someone to prepare dinner on the moderator-parties.
i knew i should of read the small print !
 
Congrats Karl. Awaiting your first Kill marking

karl.png
 
Last edited:
Your sterling character made you rise to the top my friend. In fact I was the only person to vote against you for that very reason! 🤣
 
Congrats Karl!
 
FINALLY WE'RE GOING TO GET SOME DECENT FOOD AROUND HERE!!!!!.
 
FINALLY WE'RE GOING TO GET SOME DECENT FOOD AROUND HERE!!!!!.
Keep that up and you'll be put back on the grits and prunes!!
 
To really replace Joe you need one of these

View attachment 717168
I never said we replaced Joe. Everyone is unique. Joe was irreplaceable.
But with Joe gone and Chris hardly here, we were down to a team of 5, while it originally was 7. So Karl and Wayne were asked to make the team complete again. I'm sure they both will have their own style and their own ways.
 
I never said we replaced Joe. Everyone is unique. Joe was irreplaceable.
But with Joe gone and Chris hardly here, we were down to a team of 5, while it originally was 7. So Karl and Wayne were asked to make the team complete again. I'm sure they both will have their own style and their own ways.
My wife also accuses me of "hardly here" too!
 
My wife also accuses me of "hardly here" too!
But very hard there? :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back