Check your dishwasher

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
6,533
14
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Location
Hurst, Texas
Maytag's got a recall on certain models. I checked mine, looks like I get to call Maytag for a free in-home repair. Yay. Well, with the kiddo around, better to be safe than sorry.

https://repair.maytag.com/prjjck10/default.jsp
 
Thanks for the info. Have it on the to-do list for the weekend.
 
Never heard about that brand - I use 'Gorenje' stuff (both washers, plus a combined oven-stove) @ home. They produce both good affordable appliances, Made in Slovenia (along with Chinese parts :D ).
 
Know what ya mean, Maria...I've never had an electric dishwasher that you could just drop dishes straight from the table, let them sit until the dishwasher filled up (three, four days maybe), and then run a cycle and they come out sparkling clean. You always have to rinse them off and run a scrubby pad over them to get the really sticky stuff off...which, conveniently, also removes the loose stuff. Therefore...with just a tad bit of soap, you've just washed your dishes. The only thing the dishwasher does is blast the dishes with hot water, hotter than your average human can stand. So, to me, they're a waste of water, electricity, and space. But my wife wanted one, so we got it...and I end up doing the dishes anyway most nights. :rolleyes:
 
yea, I got a free repair, too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back