Dec 12, 2007 #301 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. How about this one... 3 captured B-17's over Mt. Fuji ? Airplanes snow. I put this up in another thread, but I'll submit it here. Charles Attachments b-17_fuji.jpg 56.5 KB · Views: 163
How about this one... 3 captured B-17's over Mt. Fuji ? Airplanes snow. I put this up in another thread, but I'll submit it here. Charles
Dec 12, 2007 #302 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Does this count? TO Attachments ornament.jpg 51.2 KB · Views: 154
Dec 12, 2007 #303 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Wow...Interesting things on the Christmas three.
Dec 12, 2007 #304 v2 Major 9,540 13,083 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow Flying Santa.... Attachments p-39.jpg 73.6 KB · Views: 160 santa.jpg 53.6 KB · Views: 172
Dec 12, 2007 #305 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Cool stuff V2.I like the UH-1 the most.
Dec 12, 2007 #306 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. V2: I think the santa in the P-39 was used last year ..... Charles
Dec 12, 2007 #307 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Let me see Charles.... Yes on page 10 there is the pic. V2
Dec 12, 2007 #308 v2 Major 9,540 13,083 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow ccheese said: V2: I think the santa in the P-39 was used last year ..... Charles Click to expand... v2
ccheese said: V2: I think the santa in the P-39 was used last year ..... Charles Click to expand... v2
Dec 12, 2007 #309 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Modern hohoho. Attachments 1152398.jpg 102.3 KB · Views: 146
Dec 12, 2007 #310 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Nice UH1 DBII
Dec 12, 2007 #311 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Torch this a second cool pic you posted.Although the guy tries to remove an ice from the liners it looks like a snow.And the samall Christmas tree with lights I guess you want to be a winner.
Torch this a second cool pic you posted.Although the guy tries to remove an ice from the liners it looks like a snow.And the samall Christmas tree with lights I guess you want to be a winner.
Dec 12, 2007 #312 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida I'm trying...........
Dec 12, 2007 #313 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Good.Keep it on.
Dec 12, 2007 #314 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I think he photoshopped that christmas tree in there just to win!!
Dec 12, 2007 #315 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Hehehhe, honest truth I didn't. Wonder what airport would allow that?
Dec 12, 2007 #316 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland on Alasca.
Dec 12, 2007 #317 C Captn javy Wilson Airman 18 0 Joined May 5, 2007 Location Alabama heres mine hope yall like it
Dec 12, 2007 #318 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida Hmmm,not very holidayish...
Dec 13, 2007 #319 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,856 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Yep,I'm agree with you Torch.Maybe the pic should be put in a fridge for a while.Some snow and frost and voila...
Yep,I'm agree with you Torch.Maybe the pic should be put in a fridge for a while.Some snow and frost and voila...
Dec 13, 2007 #320 v2 Major 9,540 13,083 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow Christmas Card... Attachments 20005.jpg 87.7 KB · Views: 143