Christmas Fatwa

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

piet

Senior Airman
Aug 27, 2009
Christmas fatwa
Muslim leader Jussuf al-Karadawi, 83, has issued a fatwa on Christmas calling on the Islamic world to ban the festival. The preacher - who heads the influential Islamic Research Centre in Doha, Qatar - said in a seasonal message:"Arabs and Muslims should not allow the celebration of Christmas. "Christmas trees should be not be sold and crosses should be removed from church steeples. Even the word Christmas is an offence.

Attachments

• fatwa.jpg
    fatwa.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 140
Heh. I'd like to see a bunch of devout Islamic fundamentalists take him at his word and try to remove some nativity scenes or church-steeple crosses here in Texas. They'd be arguing the piety of their actions with their Creator in no time flat!

Religion and Politics are perfect human inventions, until people get involved.

But if the Pope did something like that that part of the world would be in an uproar.

Now, now....in this joyous season of giving, lets give him the opportunity to discuss this with his maker. In person.

Ah, your right RA. I forgot my Chirstmas spirit. :oops:
Tell you what, if you can pay for my plane ticket and expenses, I'll personally make sure he discusses this with his maker. Oh, and just throw in a few extra hundred, in case I want to stop in Cairo. :D

Yer ticket I can handle. Expenses...not so sure. I can donate a couple boxes of shotgun shells, if you like!

I have a Christmas gift for him. It's a goat. A Happy F*****g.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back