Christmas photo competition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best to me but I don't even think it placed last year

nope, didn't make the finals even! nor will it ever so stop posting it :lol: besides you've already won so be happy with that :lol:

well guys, get looking for next year! although i wont tell you the theme 'til December 1st.............

I saw on the first page the pic on santa at the cockpit of an f-117. Can you imagine how bad of a kid you'd have to be to get bombed by him?

Hallo guys,
According to V2 suggestion I thought it is a good idea to start again the thread in 2007.
Although Lanc has not been on-line for a long time he would be glad of it.
I know it is a bit later but I think we can be on time when the Christams day comes.So guys I encourage you to take part in this Lanc's Annual X-mass Photo Competition.The rules are still the same.For all new members re-print of these.

rules-

1) the shot must contain snow, or some sort of christmas decoration
2) it must have some sort of plane, aviator or something with a strong aviation link
3) the winner will be the most festive shot
4) the prize has yet to be decided
5) The shot must be a photo not a artwork, photos of artwork don't count either

There is my candidate.

Attachments

• Pilot_Sovelius_02.JPG
    Pilot_Sovelius_02.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 100
Grumman F9F-2 "Panther" fighters of Fighter Squadrons 111 and 112 (VF-111 VF-112) parked on the flight deck, forward, during a snowstorm off the Korean coast, 15 November 1950.

Official U.S. Navy Photograph, now in the collections of the National Archives.

Attachments

• snow 2.jpg
    snow 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 112
...hm... I have something:

Attachments

• zim1.jpg
    zim1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 87
In California it is quite difficult to find snow.:lol:

But in Russia no. I've named the pic "Where the h*** are my X-mass gifts"

Attachments

• I16.jpg
    I16.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 81
In California it is quite difficult to find snow.:lol:

A common misconception about California... I spent last weekend in snow... It dumped almost a foot in one night in the mountains an hour away from me.

California has it all... beaches, b!ches and snow!

I've actually gone ocean scuba diving and mountain backpacking in the same day

yes but if you look at the tires the snow is "painted on" the tires being black and absorbing the heat they usually melt fairly quick unless its extremely cold and who the hell shovels the snow on the tires
and just for Lanc

Attachments

• nnnnnn.jpg
    nnnnnn.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back