Christmas photo competition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
add.jpg

agg.jpg

agj.jpg

JU_87S_IN_CLOSE_FORMATION.jpg

ju_88_75.sized.jpg

me_109.sized.jpg

me_109s_in_russia.jpg

last day and last part; pics from Russia:

Attachments

• 126iap-w-1.jpg
    126iap-w-1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 129
  • b-25-d30_1.jpg
    b-25-d30_1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 123
  • b-25_1.jpg
    b-25_1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 151-4.jpg
    151-4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 129
Well gents, christmas day is here! and it's time to announce the winner! Last year there were two winners because i couldn't decide, and this year is no different! the first winner is a shot i fell in love with the first time i saw it. It is unmistakeably christmassy, fits the description of an aviation picture someone could've taken themselves (although obviously they didn't), and at a time of war it's nice to see it's still possable to have a laugh, and it works because of the air power on display behind, which i feel is highly symbolic of power, but alas, i'm proud to announce one of this year's winners...

PbFoot!

37425.jpg

The second winner is again very christmassey. The P-47 taking off in the background makes this shot, and gives the impression that whilst the others are tucking into christmas dinner, there're some that still have to be on duty, still have to put their lives on the line! so the second winner can only be.....

Wildcat!

37260.jpg

Taht's it for annother year, i've got next year's theme sorted so tune in next december 1st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back