Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B.S.?????
I just took a picture of the plane, seems it's in the U.S. now, over Las vegas. You can see the port and starboard lights as well as the top tail light.....

one of us will get it....
one-o-deez days

Attachments

• invisiplane.jpg
    invisiplane.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 83
From my limited research I have determined that the initial research on invisible aircraft was done on everyday items, shopping carts, shovels, lawn mowers, etc... and then Cats were used to test them. Why Cats? Who nows, maybe just because it's fun to tease Cats?

Attachments

• Invisible Bike.jpg
    Invisible Bike.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Invisible Snowmobiling.jpg
    Invisible Snowmobiling.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Shopping Cart.jpg
    Shopping Cart.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Snow Shovel.jpg
    Snow Shovel.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 77
  • Windows.jpg
    Windows.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 82
From my limited research I have determined that the initial research on invisible aircraft was done on everyday items, shopping carts, shovels, lawn mowers, etc... and then Cats were used to test them. Why Cats? Who nows, maybe just because it's fun to tease Cats?

After working in animal control for several years, I know the background on using cats as lab animals. Contrary to the normal rats and monkeys, the Stealth Research department at the UK's 'Opposum Works' was looking for something far more reliable than the expensive monkeys and other lab animals common to scientific research. One lab assistant, a digger named Abby Norrmal read the requirements for Project X445..2**7A and miss-read the section mentiioning 'airlines'. A moldy chocolate smudge on the print left Mr. Norrmal believing that it said 'felines' and proceeded in that direction. Soon numerous cats secretly shipped out of local animal pounds were being used in not so discreet ways for the technology research. The cats themselves, being such prickly b@stards, eventually mobilized into a union, the National Association for the Advancement of Cats and labs starting using dogs and certain residents of West Virginia and the East End for their diabolical tests.

At least thats what Maria told me.

Hmm. Vaaary interesteeng. Zo, mit der catz und die possums, und of course der English oppossum, vich I beleeve ist der Ferret - or is it maybe zer whippet -- ? Ist nein matter - mit all of these to control, how come you let der odder animal out of der kontrol? Ach, I hear you ask, which animal? Mein gott, ist der Greater Spotted Tawny Eared Janus Luckiest of course!
Und how come you know Maria zo well, hmmm? You haf been sending der candies again, nicht war? But you should know by now, only zer invisible pilot helmet, mit Captain Aswell would be of interest here - if der colour was known of course !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back