Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another experiment involving cats gone horribly wrong:

Attachments

• giant%20kitty.jpg
    giant%20kitty.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 76
And a rare photo of one of the first invisibility tests conducted by the army on a lab cat

Attachments

• morph_cat.jpg
    morph_cat.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 68
I think the pilot knows he is being hunted.
This may be him in-cog-neeto?

Attachments

• invisible-man.jpg
    invisible-man.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 100
After working in animal control for several years, I know the background on using cats as lab animals. Contrary to the normal rats and monkeys, the Stealth Research department at the UK's 'Opposum Works' was looking for something far more reliable than the expensive monkeys and other lab animals common to scientific research. One lab assistant, a digger named Abby Norrmal read the requirements for Project X445..2**7A and miss-read the section mentiioning 'airlines'. A moldy chocolate smudge on the print left Mr. Norrmal believing that it said 'felines' and proceeded in that direction. Soon numerous cats secretly shipped out of local animal pounds were being used in not so discreet ways for the technology research. The cats themselves, being such prickly b@stards, eventually mobilized into a union, the National Association for the Advancement of Cats and labs starting using dogs and certain residents of West Virginia and the East End for their diabolical tests.

At least thats what Maria told me.

DAYUM - I told you not to say anything about that!!!
Now my security clearance has gone AWOL!......*is having an incredibly hard time, suppressing a severe case of the giggles*

After reading an unsubstantiated rumor on a thoroughly unreliable website that the US Air Force experimented with invisible stealth technology in the late 1940s on a certain somewhat unsuccessful parasite fighter aircraft, I have successfully applied same said technology to my cold war group build as seen below:

P8012375.JPG

Last edited:
T Bolt, now That is a great looking fighter, bomber, support........
oh h3ll, whatever it happens to be.

Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back