Color pics For a Model I'm Building (4 Viewers)

You know, way before stealth technology came up with invisible aircraft and the pilots who flew them there was a need to apply stealth technology to the method of transport of the time, namely the horse. There still remains a few of this bread in existence and I was lucky enough to take this photo of one myself on my recent trip to Florida.

P1040147.JPG
 
Last edited:
I heard that too Chris that Dragogramevell got taken over by Tamigawagram.

Ha! But you didn't count on me squirting lemon juice to decode the message.
 
Hey! One of LIFE's photographers captured one of those taking off! :D
Second pic apparently shows a visible assistant walking some of the pilots' pets.
 

Attachments

  • invisibletakeoff.JPG
    invisibletakeoff.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 225
  • invisible-dog-walk.jpg
    invisible-dog-walk.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 208

Users who are viewing this thread

Back