Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmm. I wonder if he wanted colour pics of invisible aircraft? I wonder what colour they were.........

Hey, found a manual for the Emperor on E-Bay!

Attachments

• plane01.jpg
    plane01.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 181
Here's a shot of my Emperor, canopy is masked and it's ready for the first coat of invisible paint. This is the Monosmerhawkfix 1/12 scale Mk IV and as you can see, I backdated it to a Mk I using the Koster conversion kit and a set of Eduard flaps. Didn't spring for the full Eduard interior as you can't see much of it anyway. I'll post some updates as work progresses.

Attachments

• Monosmerhawkfix1-12EmperorMkIV.jpg
    Monosmerhawkfix1-12EmperorMkIV.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 192
You guys are just the pits.............. :evil4:..............poor guys never going to come back now..............
happy0045.gif

I'm rolling on the carpet with a very bad stomach cramp from laughing so much..............you've just made my day..............
happy0071.gif

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Here's a shot of my Emperor, canopy is masked and it's ready for the first coat of invisible paint. This is the Monosmerhawkfix 1/12 scale Mk IV and as you can see, I backdated it to a Mk I using the Koster conversion kit and a set of Eduard flaps. Didn't spring for the full Eduard interior as you can't see much of it anyway. I'll post some updates as work progresses.

Not that I would build it because it's not my scale, but I have to ask because I read in FSM that there were some dimensional issues with this kit. Something about them using both English and Metric measurements when engineering the mold. What have you found?

Oh, by the way kudo's to you on the backdating, finding the invisible putty to fare in the new intakes must have been a pain...both literally and figuratively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back