Color pics For a Model I'm Building (5 Viewers)

Saw one of those invisible thingmajigs down at my pickupjoint...flashy light of green and yellow, some weird voice as well...didn't understand a word of it!

Where's my pint?
 
I've lost more invisible aircraft at the airport than I care to admit to!!!! Park them, walk away, and when I come back I can't find the dang things again. I think other people move them from where I left them as well just to mess with me!!!
 
I have been doing some researching on this mystery plane, and this is what I found.

Picture 1: I was looking in a news paper, and apparently Wonder Woman wants a invisable airplane. Im thinking (A invisable airplane, HAH).

Picture 2: Reading my comic book, I saw another picture of this Woman and this time she is flying a invisable airplane. Weird, do these things really exist?

Picture 3: I was looking in Harrison's Model shop, when I saw a blanket covering a table. I removed the blanket to finally see a actuall model of this mystery airplane. Now I see that it is in 1/12 scale, and that if there is a model, then there must be a real plane.

Picture 4: Flying back home to South Carolina, I look out the window to see this, a Invisable airplane with a woman flying it. Shocked to see it, I tell the pilot to look out the window and look at the airplane, and all he can say is the woman has a nice airframe, and that she is probably tight in the turbine and loose in the flaps :D
 
Hmm. I don't think that's the genuine aircraft, more a cheap imitation by Dragogramevell, cos I can see it! Oh, and the rudder is the wrong shape!
Here's a colour pic of the real thing, flying down a valley in the Lake District. I'm afraid the smoke trail obscures most of the aircraft, but if you look carefully, you'll see the rudder is a different shape to the model.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1236.JPG
    DSCF1236.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
How can I make such a correction to the rudder? I called Dragogram to tell them for future kits and the representative I spoke with swears that they had a plane land to take the demensions and hes correct.
 
I think he might not be telling it exactly how it was. They probably based the model on invisible photographs.....
 
I saw an interview with the test pilot. Among other things he said it was a real b!tch reading those invisible gages.
Here's a still of him from the interview:

Invisible-man.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back