Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saw one of those invisible thingmajigs down at my pickupjoint...flashy light of green and yellow, some weird voice as well...didn't understand a word of it!

Where's my pint?

I've lost more invisible aircraft at the airport than I care to admit to!!!! Park them, walk away, and when I come back I can't find the dang things again. I think other people move them from where I left them as well just to mess with me!!!

I have been doing some researching on this mystery plane, and this is what I found.

Picture 1: I was looking in a news paper, and apparently Wonder Woman wants a invisable airplane. Im thinking (A invisable airplane, HAH).

Picture 2: Reading my comic book, I saw another picture of this Woman and this time she is flying a invisable airplane. Weird, do these things really exist?

Picture 3: I was looking in Harrison's Model shop, when I saw a blanket covering a table. I removed the blanket to finally see a actuall model of this mystery airplane. Now I see that it is in 1/12 scale, and that if there is a model, then there must be a real plane.

Picture 4: Flying back home to South Carolina, I look out the window to see this, a Invisable airplane with a woman flying it. Shocked to see it, I tell the pilot to look out the window and look at the airplane, and all he can say is the woman has a nice airframe, and that she is probably tight in the turbine and loose in the flaps :D

Hmm. I don't think that's the genuine aircraft, more a cheap imitation by Dragogramevell, cos I can see it! Oh, and the rudder is the wrong shape!
Here's a colour pic of the real thing, flying down a valley in the Lake District. I'm afraid the smoke trail obscures most of the aircraft, but if you look carefully, you'll see the rudder is a different shape to the model.

Attachments

• DSCF1236.JPG
    DSCF1236.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
How can I make such a correction to the rudder? I called Dragogram to tell them for future kits and the representative I spoke with swears that they had a plane land to take the demensions and hes correct.

I think he might not be telling it exactly how it was. They probably based the model on invisible photographs.....

I saw an interview with the test pilot. Among other things he said it was a real b!tch reading those invisible gages.
Here's a still of him from the interview:

Invisible-man.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back