Color pics For a Model I'm Building (3 Viewers)

The Navy Dept. has gotten into the game intending using this new stealth technology on its fleet. Pictured below is the first test using a somewhat smaller vessel

invisible-2dthings-2d8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lieutenant Commander Cynthea Snodgrass The director of the Navy's invisible stealth program demonstrates the possess in this series of photographs.

doing_invisible1.jpg
doing_invisible2.jpg
doing_invisible3.jpg
doing_invisible4.jpg
doing_invisible5.jpg
doing_invisible6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is this a similar thing to the Philadelphia experiment, although a stronger version?
Maybe the Gorgonzola experiment??!!
I wonder why our new friend hasn't been back to clarify his request? I can't see why......
 
I wonder why our new friend hasn't been back to clarify his request? I can't see why......

Could be he can't find himself........................... :evil4:

Lieutenant Commander Cynthea Snodgrass The director of the Navy's invisible stealth program demonstrates the possess in this series of photographs.

Nice bikini Glenn...............any more like that...
b0707.gif


:hotsun: :hotsun:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back