Crazy room decoration. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I was talking to a friend yesterday, who is about to start re-decorating part of his house. I suddenly had a 'great idea', but, when I mentioned it to him, he gave me a strange look, and went away mumbling to himself.
All I said was, that he could use the box tops from lots of model kits to decorate at least one wall, thereby providing a unique montage, and saving a small fortune on expensive wall paper.
Is it that bad an idea?
Ah, I forgot - I'm no longer married, so there's a difference .....

I heard that. I wanted a wall for photos that I have taken at the house. I get the small hallway between the living room and the bathroom. But I think it's a great idea.

I have a golf trophy, a medal, framed..............

it hangs in the downstairs toilet......... right in your face when sitting on the throne!
Thanks honey....

Beaudy idea Terry!

home once saw a person who had more money than the 12 cars weighed he had in his garage, had an exclusive room for their flight simulation game and had decorated the air like blue sky and clouds, had aircraft also made ​​some figure on vinyl, was so real that felt like you were looking out the airplane window.
so it is possible terry, if you ever get me my place in order to have all the things I would do something like organized, gives good kharma.

A mate of mine who's a tiler did this (for a customer) this week.

I like it. 8)

374957_10151237819900208_176408613_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back