Cricket Threat

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MASSIVE cricket fan...der im an AUSSIE

Australian has lost so many good players the last 3-4 years...but I feel that the next 2 years will be tough, but we will still remain on top. Australias weakness is without a doubt its bowling attack. Its nowhere near as good as it was with Lee, McGrath, Gillespie and Warne all firing!

I dont understand England, so much potential but it never seems to get consistently produced.

Oh yes AB is awesome talent, he will probably replace Boucher when he retires, but unfortunately he is a bit white and politics rule SA cricket at moment :(:( and soon Aus will have no more competition :)

edd

Well Lee has only fired in the last test series. He now has accuracy and pace, before he was all over the place. However his marriage has just broken up so I don;t know how much that will affect his game.

yes thats true but as a strike bowler with 3 excellent bowlers around him tieing down the batsmen he was still very effective.

I think Shaun Tait is raw talent and when they refine him and get him playing prolonged test cricket he could be a fantastic bowler.

Oh yes AB is awesome talent, he will probably replace Boucher when he retires, but unfortunately he is a bit white and politics rule SA cricket at moment :(:( and soon Aus will have no more competition :)

edd

yes, although you could argue you have probably discovered some pretty talented players with this policy! Ashwell Prince??

Won't see Tate for a while if at all. He retired at 23 but I believe is playing for the Redbacks again? Problem is being a slinger his going to have some nasty arm problems later, infact he already has some niggling back injuries.
Still I'd hate to face him, same with Malinga from Sri Lanka

yes, although you could argue you have probably discovered some pretty talented players with this policy! Ashwell Prince??

Oh yes very talented players indeed BUT, they are Colourds and Indians and not black and they want the team black! Did you know that Herscelle Gibbs is considered a black player?

Greame Smith might be out untill end of year, so Amla will come in, which is very talented

edd

Hi to all cricket fans. I would love to know if we have some cricketing nuts here?

edd

Another fan here. I'm pretty new to this site, last place I expected to find a cricket thread.
A mate of mine keeps gloating that the wheels have come off the SAFA's wagon. I reckon one did on Tuesday but, as I keep telling him, don't gloat too soon. The thing about wheels is that they can be put back on.
As a long-suffering England fan, cricket, football and rugby, there is one thing I've learnt over the years, in sport we've forgotton where the jugalar is.
Good luck SAFA's and I hope you need it...........

Oh yes very talented players indeed BUT, they are Colourds and Indians and not black and they want the team black! Did you know that Herscelle Gibbs is considered a black player?

Greame Smith might be out untill end of year, so Amla will come in, which is very talented

edd

yeh I knew about Herscelle Gibbs your lucky hes considered black, because he is a fine player.

As for Tait I dont think hes all that far off. He is keen to get back into it. Quite a few of my mates have met him out and about on the town and they have all said hes a really good bloke. I can sort of understand how he got phased by it all. Last thing we want is another Trescothick.

Another fan here. I'm pretty new to this site, last place I expected to find a cricket thread.
A mate of mine keeps gloating that the wheels have come off the SAFA's wagon. I reckon one did on Tuesday but, as I keep telling him, don't gloat too soon. The thing about wheels is that they can be put back on.
As a long-suffering England fan, cricket, football and rugby, there is one thing I've learnt over the years, in sport we've forgotton where the jugalar is.
Good luck SAFA's and I hope you need it...........

well Jonny Wilkinson found it well enough in that World Cup Final. Grrr thinks what could have been an awesome fighting underdog aussie victory!

Whats happened to you guys though. Yes England have been playing well (and ruthlessly) but that isn't the point, the Proteas have been poor for most of this ODI series for some strange reason. They looked really good in the first 4 tests and then they seem like the have just come of the boil completely since KP took over England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back