CURRENT GROUP BUILD ENTRIES LISTING.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just letting you guys know ,I may not be able to get my Me-109K-4 build photos up before the GB ends

Took the pc in last friday .Last time this happened they had it for just over 3 weeks

This machine I'm using claiming to be a "Relatively modern laptop" sucks

With Wojtek, sorry to hear that Daniel.
I expect the pics will still be included in the post-build photos, just a shame if they miss the judging process.

Thanks Airframes. Mine is 1/48 if you wanted to edit. I have had many close deadlines at work but will resume building today and will make the cutoff.

Hopefully I may get some time in on the weekend with my 190 but its hard to say.

Working 18-30hours of nightshift + 25 hours or more of Uni and what time I have I usually just exhausted :lol: Not recommended.

Just letting you guys know ,I may not be able to get my Me-109K-4 build photos up before the GB ends

Took the pc in last friday .Last time this happened they had it for just over 3 weeks

This machine I'm using claiming to be a "Relatively modern laptop" sucks

if they just need resizing can you e-mail em to me Daniel and i'll do it for you and send em back to you ?

Wow! Those flags look brilliant, really set it off! Thanks Chris and Wojtek!
Thanks for the updates guys, just keep at it, and let me know nearer the time if you can't make it.
Daniel, really sorry to hear your problems, but hopefully Karl can help?
Flyboy, we haven't seen anything from you for an entry.

I offered him a model I could send but he had to ask his parents first. Haven't heard anything since.

if they just need resizing can you e-mail em to me Daniel and i'll do it for you and send em back to you ?

Thanks a bunch mate!

Il see if I can modify the image qaulity on my camera ,right now the original images are about 3-4mb

Think theres a possibility of being able to make them smaller (Hopefully) .Il have a try and get back to ya

Thanks again:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back