Dear Santa,

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More wisdom, patience, and skill ...and a 36 hour clock, to achieve all the ideas and plans I continually think of.

(As Terry Pratchett wrote: 'I don't want to get a life, it feels like I'm trying to lead three already')

Mines a seasonal gift this year, coming in to fishing season, these are my goals! I would like to be able to replace each of these guys' with myself...

guy_longtail_tuna_mid.jpg

spanishonspin1.jpg

166949_239554582791611_100002112141221_527642_146204538_n.preview.jpg

If all fails, just some of this;

A big bag of sleep....

Thanks for the thought Andy, something else too...

Dear Santa A hangar to put those Shelves in that Andy suggested.....a LOT of them too if you don't mind...:D

Thanks Santa Andy………………….So you heard him Santa Nick, I need a new pair of shades………………………..and if you could just tuck them into a nice model kit of a 1/48 scale P-38 Lightning…………………………

Gee.... What do you want Santa to bring you.... when you already have just about everything you want ? I can not think of a thing I want !! I would like a trip to Australia, but I'd have to go alone. My missus would not go. Health ? Well, I have good health, in spite of an ostomy. How about my wife to lose 25 pounds ? Forget that... won't happen. So, I'm back to square one. I can't think of a thing to ask Santa to bring me...

Charles

Dear Santa,

'37 Plymouth De Luxe P4 Five Window Business Coupe...

obj23353geo16134pg153p8.jpg

obj23360geo16141pg153p8.jpg

.....and if I'm very good, could you toss in a '331 as well, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back