Dear Santa,

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
It's that time of year, when the kids start thinking of the letter to jolly old St.Nick, so, here's your chance!
Dear Santa please send me a...(and keep it clean,...Jan!)

Dear Santa,

I would like more intelligence, so I can better understand things.

P.S. One of those Spitfires from Burma would be nice too!

Dear Santa
I would like a Hawker Hurricane please and if not a flight in a Two-seat one (if such a thing exists)

World Peace. Aw, screw that, it isn't ever gonna happen. I would like a Winchester Model 62 .22 rifle (ammo is much cheaper than the Barret that Fubar57 wants).

Yeah absolutely. 'Tis the season of giving Buck. You go first with my request. :toothy5:

I too would like a Barrett, but I'd have to drive halfway across the state to find some land to put $2.25/rd downrange. Oh and some gold to pay for it.

Some wishes for some of my friends:

For Terry - paint that's not Humbrol, or if it must be Humbrol, then some that actually dries.
For Wayne - more shelf space.
For Cory - a new arena for the Oilers (and a hockey season for that matter)
New sunglasses for Vic
A new workbench top for Paul.
For Bill - a tee shirt that says "I soldier on"
For Wojtek - time

.....cont'd

For Jan - a ladyfriend who serves him drinks while building model kits faster than he can buy 'em.
For Paul (Maximowitz) - Puttfarken's Tagebuch
For Brooks - a new SLR lens
For Harrison - his brother back.
For Gary - the rest of a full scale Mustang
For Tony - the rest of a full scale Spitfire
For Glenn - the rest of a full scale Thunderbolt.
For those who didn't wish for guns - guns so you can defend yourselves!

Wow. This is a tough one... I guess just a couple of books.

"Japanese Aircraft Interiors 1940-1945" [Hardcover] Robert C. Mikesh (Author)
"Luftwaffe Camouflage and Markings, 1933-45, Volume 1: Pre-War Development, Paint Systems, Paint Composition, Patterns Applications, Day Fighters" (Classic Colours) [Hardcover] K. A. Merrick (Author)

Straight legs and hands that work - failing that, a sign that reads 'Get out of my way, you fat, lazy Hippocroccofrog. You can walk around me easier than I can hobble out of your way'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back