Designing a siggy need help (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK. But firstly "switch off" the ruller around your PS screen. Hit the "Ctrl+R" keys together.Unless you need this on the screen.You can on the ruller if hit the shortcut key again.

Last edited:
OK. Now have a look at the tool barr on left side of your screen.These two quite big squares ( green and white now) are the tool colour an the back ground one.In the left bottom corner of the colour section you can see two small black and white squares.Click them and the two big ones should become B&W.

OK. Now look at the tool bar.There you will find the icon with "T" letter. Click it and then click with the mouse coursor ( it got another shape when you click the T letter) on the pic at a place you want to have the text. It doesn't have to be exactly at the place because you can move the text to anoher place later.

Oh. Sorry I haven't notice it. The pinkish colour. When you click the T letter on the tool bar, there should appear a menu. You have to choose "Text" option. Now you have set the Mask of the horizontal text.

Hit ESC to break the operation and click the T icon again choosing the Text option.

It means you didn't change the text option.. Close the current project ( pic ) and open it again.Then do that like was written above.

OK. Have also a look at the bar over the pic window. When you click the T icon there you will find the font name, type of fonet, its size, kind of font edges,adjustment to left margin,centre, right margin, font colour, a few tools for font bending, icon for font settings.

The icon for font settings is the same like the small window in the right corner of the main program window.

Are these there?

OK now click the font colour icon. The colour selector should appar.The strip with the rainbow is the colour palette. the bigger window next to that is the colour range. Click on the rainbow to choose a basic colour for font.Then you can set its tonality in the second one by clicking on that as well. Then OK. and the new colour for font is set. When you add some text it will be tapped with the new one. If you want to change the balck colour of the current text you have to marked it or with "Ctrl+A" shortcut key or the mouse cursor being working with the Text option moving the mouse cursor over the text with pressed left mouse button.. It is exactly there same like marking text in Word, Notpad etc..

When I selected the colour icon on the top tool bar, the colour option windows opened and I also noted that the colour selection icon on the left toolbar is activated. Is this correct. I also note that on selecting a main colour on the larger colour drop down box automatically changes the text colour to that selected.

Yes it is correct. As there are a few places where you can change settings for all tools.
For instance look at the top small window on right. Now you have set colour option , right?? click the option Sample or something like that ( the option in the middle). there should appaer a palette of colours ( colourful squares).Click one of them and have a look at the left tool bar at the two big squares.

I see that, the upper square changes colour. So how do I highlight the text on the picture and change its shape and is it possible to select the text and variegate the colour shading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back