Designing a siggy need help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First of all moving of a text. Look at the tool bar on the left. At the top of it there is an icon with small arrow and cross.Click it and then click with left mouse button on the text you tapped.Keeping the mouse button pressed , move the mouse left and right. Your text should be moving with it together. Am I right? If you set free the mouse button your text will be settled down at the place you moved it.

Last edited:
Glad you find it useful.:)

Ok. Now changings to font shape, colour etc..

It is quite easy. If you click the T letter icon on the top bar you have the font name right? So there is also a small square with arrow down next to the font name.Click this and the list of available fonts appears.Click one of them and type something.Also you can change the current text by marking it ( Ctrl+A) and choosing the new foint.All letters will be tapped with the new font.

Last edited:
Yes this is working well and automatically changes the font, what if I wanted to just pull down one corner of the text to change it's shape or to elongate to make it look tall and thin.
BTW, I hope I'm not keeping you up Wojetk

sad0116.gif

You, me, both mate, but the man needs to get some sleep. By my reckoning it's after 2am there.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

OK I see. And you aren't keeping me up.All is fine.

Possibility of changing the size of text you have also at th etop bar. There is the size of the font.Click the small square next to the size in digits.The list od available sizes of the font will appears.

Another way is to tape a text and then hit the Ctrl+T shortcut. But worning the option doesn't work when the T icon is clicked. You have to click other icon of the left tool bar. for instance the one for moving. I usually hit the V key on keyboard what is the same. In that case the text will be marked with a frame with small squares on it. If you pull one of them you will be stretching the text shape into direction the square indicates.For example left, righ, right and up.ESC key - break the operation. Also if the frame is on if you click on screen with the right mouse button the short menu appears for rotating stretching and a few other.Try to that.

No answer for you I guess something wrong with the net there. But don't worry it will be continued.

Now I'm heading bed. Good Night.

Last edited:
Not having a lot of successes with this one, cant seem to get the text highlighted with the box with little squares on the corners, what am I doing wrong?

I was about to go bed.:lol:

OK.Once again....Click the T icon.Then write text.Click the Movement icon.Then hit Ctrl+T keys together. The frame around the text should appear.

Last edited:
If that's ok with you, I key in the text and then key Ctl+T and nothing happens with the text, but the little on the bottom right which has the font selection buttons in it disappears. If I key Ctl+T again, it comes back.

OK. Have a look at the main menu. The Edit one. click it and check if there is someting like "Free transformation option".

But firstly click the Movement icon before you hit the Ctrl+T

On the drop down box, some of the options are clear and in bold lettering, others are in faded lettering, the "Free Transform" is in faded lettering, signifying that it is not an option.

That means you are still using the text option.That's way the program can't do that,

Click the icon on the left tool bar that you used for the text repositioning.And then hit the Ctrl+T

smileys.php]
happy0034.gif
[/url]
Got it that time,
ashamed0002.gif
….now I must remember it, thanks.
Now I think we should call it a day my friend, unfortunately I must go and do some mundane things like house chores.

Thank you for your time, you have been extremely helpful and tolerant and if you have no objection I will catch you sometime tomorrow for some more great tutorial fun.
Again, good night and thanks.

url=http://www.mysmiley.net/free-happy-smileys.php]
happy0099.gif
[/url]

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back