Designing a siggy need help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Am heading out now for a couple of hours, if I see you are still around when I get back, I'll sign in, but it would be something like 1 to 2am your time.
\
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Oh... I need to get some more sleep tonight so I can go bed by the time.So we could try on Monday like you said.

happy0034.gif

Morning Wojetk, morning H. Would you believe I was up early and ready to go and I'm having internet problems. It's dropping on and off line and when on its intermittent and very slow. So I think I had better give it a miss this morning and wait for the internet to settle. Maybe the same time tomorrow.

anim_39.gif

Hello VB,

Problems with The Net? Is that your net provider's problem ( with server ) ? Or it is your computer fault?

Think it's our ISP who were doing upgrades yesterday. The modem was giving us a signal that the line provider was working, though we do get problems with them from time to time particularly following storms which we had yesterday. We also have a problem with cockatoos (parrots) stripping the protective coating from the cable that runs from pole to pole under the phone power lines.

Anyway, it's late for you and I'm going out in about a half hour, so I will make contact again tomorrow if that's ok with you.
Have a good night and thanks for being so patient.

happy0005.gif

G'day Wojetk, I'm up and running this morning. Yesterdays problems were with the ISP who managed to sort the malfunction by about 11am.
How are you today?

Yes, still being worked on. Have plumbing and temporary worktop, the stone one is being cut and will be fitted on 16 Dec, we hope. Kitchen is functional with new cooker and cook-top and have an extractor, working, but needs the extractor funnel fixing. Lucky I've got a good barbecue outside on the deck.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Of course...

I have seen your screen. It is not so different from my one.

OK What do you want to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back