does anyone have microsoft power point ?

rochie

Moderator
Staff
Mod
24,335
10,257
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Location
billingham nr middlesbrough uk
i've been sent some pics of the japenese attack on pearl harbour but they are a pps file so i cant open it to upload the pics onto this site can anyone help ?
here is the pps file
 

Attachments

I think I have a copy of these photos...... lemme look. Suppose to be some pic's never before published.

Edit: I looked and cannot find it. Will continue to search.

Charles
 
Same message Rochie. The file is bad.
 
Charles -

Would that be the batch of pics that were making the rounds in email back in January that were supposedly found in a Brownie camera in some sailor's trunk?

I've got them if that's what we're looking for. The didn't come through the email forwarding as attachments, though, so they're not as good as they could be. I can upload 'em if you guys want. I think the story is total BS but there are some shots you don't see very often. Some of them you see everywhere, though. One even has a clock in the corner. Never saw a Brownie with a clock.

Gary
 
i can view the pictures as a slideshow from the email i got but cant download them to my computer !
and yes gary i think were talking about the same thing.
thanks for trying anyway
 
You may download a Free copy of Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer via Google
Good luck
L*S
 
Leons, Check your dates on posts, Karl posted that in 2008
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back