**** DONE: 1/32 Junkers Ju.87c Stuka - Carrier aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gee.... now he's peeking through the knothole in his grandfather's wooden leg !!

and all the time I thought this thread was about a balsa/tissue Ju-87 that Paul is building.....

Charles

Last edited:
Ok, but let's end on a fitting note: the national anthem of East Germany (atleast according to the film 'Top Secret'...)

'Hail, hail East Germany, land of vine and grape
The land where you'll regret any chance of escape
If you try to dig a tunnel, or climb over the wall
Forget it, the dogs will kill you, if the electrified fence dosen't first'

:)

Ah ja.. Deutschland, Deutschland über.... dumn! .... that's not the national anthem !!!

The management regrets to inform, due to excitement over a Kingfisher, the Stuka build has been rescheduled to this weekend.
We appologize for any inconvience this may have caused, and sollemly pledge to finish the afore mentioned Stuka well before the end date of this GB.
The crew here at Meatloaf109 wishes you a pleasant day, and thanks you for your continued interest.

Next thing he'll tell us is, "Your call is important to us, please stay on the line and your call will be answered in the order in which it was received."

Cue - elevator music...... :evil4:

Charles

Where's that Stuka! :D

I've thought she was hijacked by the guy below... :lol:

pilot.jpg

lol, it better be up by the veekend, or elseee (I'm getting into the Count Dracula Halloween Spirit too early :D)

Haha is that the actor from "The God's Must Be Crazy?" (hehehe :D) They finally decided to film #5, where he goes off to find his daughter this time....shes gone to a neighboring continent and he needs to use his new found skills at flying to get there, and back :D just joking :( man those films were the best :D that and Crocodile Dundee "Thats not a knife".... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back