Crimea_River
Marshal
Glad the paint behaved. Looks good.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What did you do for those panel lines Glenn?View attachment 309871 Panel lines done. The Tigercat sure has a lot of them, took a couple of hours to do them.
I mixed black and white tempera paint together to make a gray a bit darker than Neutral Gray and painted it on the panel lines with a thin brush. When dry I wiped the excess off with damp paper towels then sealed it with a sprayed on coat of Future.What did you do for those panel lines Glenn?
I mixed black and white tempera paint together to make a gray a bit darker than Neutral Gray and painted it on the panel lines with a thin brush. When dry I wiped the excess off with damp paper towels then sealed it with a sprayed on coat of Future.