**** DONE: 1/48 Fw190 D-9 white 12 Jg301 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys, continued painting the undersides today, should have pics on sunday BST before you diggers start with the " its sunday here already stuff "

Bu99er me mate, it's almost Sunday!

hahaha-024.gif

Just kidding Karl, trust it was a productive arvo though.

Last edited:
right'o here we are, it all still looks a bit of a mess right now and i'm hoping once a bit of weathering/staining is applied and the decals are one it'll all come together !
pics 12 the top cammo of RLM 82/83 on the wings, 83 on the nose with RLM 81 and 82 on the fuselage spine while the pale green coloured RLM 76 on the fuselage sides.
pic 3 shows the patchwork undersides RLM 83 on the front part of the wings Aluminium in the middle part and a normal RLM76 on the flaps and ailerons and more of the green toned RLM76 on the rear lower fuselage.

hope i got it right Wayne ?

question, the Eduard instructions show the right aileron's upper surface painted RLM76, correct or not ?
Picture 286.jpg
Picture 284.jpg
Picture 287.jpg

hope i got it right Wayne ?
question, the Eduard instructions show the right aileron's upper surface painted RLM76, correct or not ?

Looks ok....Only a single image shows a very small portion of the starboard Aileron's upper surface, which doesn't look like 76, it appears to me to be a dark colour, has to be one of the greens, only JaPo indicates the 76, no mention in EE's books of 76...

Looks ok....Only a single image shows a very small portion of the starboard Aileron's upper surface, which doesn't look like 76, it appears to me to be a dark colour, has to be one of the greens, only JaPo indicates the 76, no mention in EE's books of 76...
thanks Wayne, think i'll leave it as is then.
Don't sell yourself short Karl, from where I'm sitting it looks 'A' OK.
cheers Vic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back