**** DONE: 1/48 Kawanishi N1K1-Ja shiden - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent progress, love the look of the cockpit :)

I've already become almost recovered to follow in the batalla.os I bring you something that apparently is a lie, I've confused in Assembly, fence, fence surprise. the union of the wings to the fuselage at the bottom was a tremendous Chub by what touched me repair it, now this drying par adarle some sandpaper while this photo of the already placed wings

IMG_2219.JPG

I cut the lights to place them in transparent since painting them I don't think would be theirs.

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG

Coming along nicely Sergio. Not a big fan of mid wing aircraft, hard to line up properly.

Geo

how difficult is to find a front view in elevational clination to see the place is not very complex, with the support to put them in place and a caliper to measure the inclination, it's not that complicated

thanks fellas...

now the engine assembly process, after paint feeders placed cylinders from the dealer.

IMG_2236.JPG

while the glue dried I put the paint has small parts, first the glossy black

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

IMG_2241.JPG

present the group's last transmission and carburetor to photograph as the engine is failing to put in place each feeder

IMG_2243.JPG

thanks wojtek my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back