**** DONE: 1/48 Kawanishi N1K1-Ja shiden - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now we go with the next step
leaks as do I explain:
metal paint after I give humbrol 113, but nothing smooth

IMG_2245.JPG

let it dry for a few hours sigueinte part with Humbrol 26 Humbrol 110 and give a light hand almost a wash

IMG_2246.JPG

Although this will translate into Castilian os, raw sienna, Prussian blue and red oxide, watercolors give the ends to simulate the soot from the exhausts

IMG_2247.JPG

This is also

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2250.JPG

the airframe painted, black base, and paint it with aluminum

IMG_2251.JPG

IMG_2252.JPG

IMG_2253.JPG

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2256.JPG

assembly is placed but not stuck is to see how it looks

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2258.JPG

IMG_2259.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

Wow beautiful work my friend :) sorry for the delay in posting, exams got us busy here in Ottawa :D :)

thanks all the leaks is so small it almost does not look good despuespero I glad to see that you like and incidentally I explained visually as I do

thanks fellas, but it is only the base layer, I'm now giving the final coat of color, to have the paintings that says instructive've done mixes laying and the resulting color compared it with the H65 Gunze as I could read by the forum and the odd blog and is identical to my eye color, today to make the comparison will paint the middle plane left me with the H65 to see if there color difference.

and now finally home after a day of work I put what little I've been able to advance:
here you can watch this painted with mixing says the instructions

IMG_2388.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2386.JPG

I finished painting with Gunze H65

IMG_2387.JPG

IMG_2389.JPG

see if I have luck next week and I have more time and give them a boost
I had a little problem with the shots tomorrow I'll put some better pictures

Users who are viewing this thread