**** DONE: 1/48 Kawanishi N1K1-Ja shiden - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've already become almost recovered to follow in the batalla.os I bring you something that apparently is a lie, I've confused in Assembly, fence, fence surprise. the union of the wings to the fuselage at the bottom was a tremendous Chub by what touched me repair it, now this drying par adarle some sandpaper while this photo of the already placed wings

I cut the lights to place them in transparent since painting them I don't think would be theirs.

Coming along nicely Sergio. Not a big fan of mid wing aircraft, hard to line up properly.

Geo

how difficult is to find a front view in elevational clination to see the place is not very complex, with the support to put them in place and a caliper to measure the inclination, it's not that complicated

thanks fellas...

now the engine assembly process, after paint feeders placed cylinders from the dealer.

while the glue dried I put the paint has small parts, first the glossy black

present the group's last transmission and carburetor to photograph as the engine is failing to put in place each feeder

Users who are viewing this thread