....a moment of aggravation today...working on the retracted tail wheel assembly for the 190 today...put it down as i had to go do a quick job outside of my office came back....where's the damn tail wheel....CRUNCH...I stepped on the Bl**dy thing and broke the frame...F#%*!
Anyway I fixed it but p!ssed just the same...
Thanks Guys...MIA a couple of days...been busy....got some work done today, Ju88 almost done, 190 close...be Sunday before it all comes together and I can Finish...I hope?
So far...Ju88 has decals done, glossed as does the 190, undercarriage done on the Ju88, props and spinners glossed for both, the new undercarriage covers and canopy for the 190 painted and glossed.
thanks very much guys, slipped out to the shed this morning and flat coated the Ju88, only need to add the pitot tube and it is done. Will get stuck in to finishing the 190 tomorrow...