**** DONE: 1/48 NA F-6B - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay, weekends over, back to the grind!

b0227.gif

The weekends not over yet Vic, Mondays a Holliday. I'm sitting on my dock enjoying the last of the twilight of a beautiful day. I took a picture to share it with you guys, but I can't figure out how to resize it on a smart phone. I should be back at the work bench tuesday

Last edited:
It is, I just wish I could get there more often. Well it's back to work on the F-6. Finished the decals last night (thanks George, they worked out great!) and sealed them with Future. Should have the dull coat and maybe the gear legs on tonight

P5289768.JPG
P5289767.JPG

Last edited:
Always happy to help a brother out. One of my fears when doing a one-off paint scheme with dedicated markings is having the decals go kablooie. Model looks great.

Geo

Thanks guys, and a little heads up for George or anyone else thats going to be building one of the Accurate's P-51s. DO NOT FOLLOW THE LANDING GEAR PLACEMENT DIRECTIONS IN THE PLANS! It shows the drag links facing forward and the mustang's drag links face backwards.

I put the dull coat and exhaust staining on tonight, finished up the prop and gear covers, and removed the canopy masking. Also glued on the landing gear legs but no pic of that.

P5299769.JPG
P5299770.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back