**** DONE: 1/48 P-51D " TUSKEGEE AIRMEN "- Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, it's a problem shipping some things. All fluids and aerosols are prohibited, even by surface mail now, and even within a country, not just overseas. However, I did manage to send a small plastic bottle of Kristal klear inside the UK, by packing it tightly inside a small box, wrapping that, and posting it. No slopping sounds or feel, as it's basically PVA, but still banned by mail.

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Iam really getting closer to being done.

003-15.jpg

002-18.jpg

Thanks alot guys. okay stupid question i havent done any NMF weathering so any hints and thanks.

I'm with all the above, cracker of a job.

I am fortunate cuz the only NMF I've had to do weathering on was a Brewster from the bottom of a lake after 50 odd years. And the Mustangs I am doing are polished! So I am of no help mate.

Any weathering would be mainly tonal differences in the metal, exhaust stains, and maybe some dirt and abrasion around the wing root, where pilot/ground crew stand. Use your favourite 'normal' method, but do everything very lightly, and in moderation.

Thanks guys. Terry and Paul, i tried your input boy NMF can be difficult it will take some practice. well its done i left the drop tanks off for now i might put them on at another time.

001-19.jpg

002-19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back