**** DONE: 1/48 P-51D "Petie 2nd" - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats it for tonight.

P51W&F.jpg

I will have to get a better picture of the face, it is showing way whiter than it really is.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, can't give you any points for such an ORGANISED workbench, bonza looking kite though.
Thanks on both! Remember kids, a clean desk is the sign of a dirty mind!
Pure living and clean thoughts; it what got me to where I am today!

Todays progress...
Hope I got the colors right!
p-51pilot.jpg
p-51pilot2.jpg

Darn thing still ain't right!

Last edited:
It's looking good Paul. Not ever having seen the color of the lamps before I really don't know what colors they're suppose to be. I would assume, ( and we all know what that does) that they would be red, green, and yellow. But I'm just guessing.

Yep, you've got the order correct - reading from the front = Red, Green, Amber (stop light orange).
The actual display sequence was governed by the Colours of the Day Order, which changed at least two or three times in a 12 hour period, the times pre-notified in the Order. The sequence of lights shown, when required, was controlled by the I.D. Lamps switch in the cockpit, allowing, for example, flashing Red, or maybe steady Red/Amber, or flashing etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back