**** DONE: 1/48 TBM-1C Grumman Avenger VC-13 - Carrier Aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was lucky Andy - the straw was one of those small ones, with the crimped 'bendy' bit at one end, found attached to some soft drinks in cartons - something I rarely purchase. Just so happened my daughter was visiting at the time, so I 'stole' the straw when she wasn't looking !! (Bad daddy!)

Thanks everyone. Come to think of it Terry, those drinking box straws much be just right but I have none laying around. Either way, I'm happy with the way the hollowed out kit parts turned out.

That would be the last straw.

Well then, yes, ahem.....

Landing gear legs and wheels done and a light wash applied. Drilled out the little eyes for the tow attachments.

1210041.jpg

1210042.jpg

Want to get a punch in the nose down here? It's easy, "What do Dale Earnhart and Pink floyd have in common?"...
"Their last big hit was The Wall!"
Gear looks great!

Nice looking gear you have there! Nice joke Paul! I know a few people who will get a good laugh.

Looking good Andy. I always think the tail wheel looks like a castor from a Tesco's shopping trolley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back