**** DONE: 1/48 Tornado F3 - Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Mark GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's Finished - BUT !!
This numpty forgot to re-charge the spare camera batteries (too busy doing the Halifax and the Tornado at the same time!), so no pics until probably tomorrow - maybe later tonight if batteries charge.
The antennae are on, along with scratch-built pitots, AoA sensors and ice sensor, and the weapons pylons are fitted. A turned brass nose pitot/sensor from 'Master' has replaced the kit item, and the canopy is in place in the open position.
Made it just inside the deadline - then discovered the batteries dead in the camera, and spares not re-charged - b*ll*cks !

Thanks old boy, but you should know by now, there are no even 'slightly' female things in this town worth even looking at !!

Thanks chaps, and apologies for the delay. I'm sorry I didn't get any actual final progress pics as the work proceeded - just too busy getting the Halifax ready for Friday.
Anyway, here's a couple showing the final bits in place, and I'll post a coupl more additional shots in the 'Finished' thread.

Attachments

• Tornado GB 412.jpg
    Tornado GB 412.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Tornado GB 419.jpg
    Tornado GB 419.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back