**** DONE: 1/72 Aeromacchi MC.200 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

painting and interior finish almost not vera is a shame

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

gluing the fuselage and wings assembly is fast has good connections hardly employ

IMG_4047.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

have improved somewhat hollow piece landing gear came wrong and missing a biga
and the last photo is the only fault I found in assembly

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

Oooh! that's a bit of a nasty gap at the rear wing and I'm glad to see your using a light green for the internals Sergio, I was wondering about the colour myself as the pics I have vary (according to light) in colour so much. But light green was my though for the internal colour.

Thanks all fellas

Oooh! that's a bit of a nasty gap at the rear wing and I'm glad to see your using a light green for the internals Sergio, I was wondering about the colour myself as the pics I have vary (according to light) in colour so much. But light green was my though for the internal colour.

good friend, on the coloring of the plane I have some books on the coloration of Italian aircraft from 1932-1960, so if you have questions you can ask me .

as they say the plane was painted green anticorrosion which was very similar to Fs34227 but as I have understood it was a color also appears irregular and according ranged from fs34558 or fs fs 34272 or 34230.

I opted for the second fs 34272 which is for me the most similar but hey maybe I'm wrong,

Thanks you my friends tomorrow news pics, engine detailled and external fuselage details finished

as I discuss last night, today I put up the pictures he had made, working last week I hurt my back a little thing but until the back muscles have not recovered I stood, now I have awakened without pain, an important step because today so I will give an overview of the whole project just to see if early to start the next.

photos:

engine as well did the best I can do with my hands, this somewhat lacking detail, so copper wire of 0.20 I make the fuel feeder cable and wire 0'05 do the electrical feeders spark plugs, here we call pipettes, mount it all to place tension on each side of each cylinder but this last step did not do photos

IMG_4052.JPG

IMG_4053.JPG

IMG_4051.JPG

IMG_4054.JPG

the whole amount of the engine, the engine cowl, hit resin parts brings to the cover, also have painted and masked the edge going into copper.

IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

this is the last thing I did, I gave tavern tape to cover the windows which is a normal masking and current,

IMG_4057.JPG

IMG_4059.JPG

remove the autofocus because it does not focus where you want and do the photo, for pull 30 picture and not come out until I did manually, every day I think more that this is a backlog of autofocus cameras

IMG_4060.JPG

Wonderful detail on the engine! I guess parts fit is not a high point on this kit... a bit of overhang between the back of canopy and fuselage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back