**** DONE: 1/72 Aeromacchi MC.200 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks you boys.

I bring a little more the primer, as always in black the primer of vallejo is conflicting if not stirred well but of course with the magnetic stirrer is no problem turning stays four hours of death.

IMG_4079.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

while dry well 24 hours for optimum drying I start to paint the undercarriage

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

I lie done to look at the colors after reading and rereading articles for colors I decided to mark beside blue pen colors Gunze acrylics (H) no lacquer (C).

I put the picture

C200%u00252BC009.jpg

to start this afternoon

Wayne, wotjek and andy many thanks....

to rest both changes a little sanding and workplace air devote myself has whet the upper camouflage as they had work in the part of union of the wings to the fuselage of the airbrakes.

I started by sand color lighter for change as never give the first, then did the olive or green and finish with khaki, do not keep it better, it remained something wrong compressor stayed blocked and lost pressure and spitting paint rather than spraying it, rectify it as best I could but what good is there.

IMG_4082.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

each spot is different which is what most sought.

I will have to ask for sorry, forgive me but I have not been doing nothing but going fast connections

thank you all for your words served me very supportive

I continued doing things not what I would have liked but I could not I have been very busy and the little free time I had left I had to use it in other tasks

I bring some more photos, the first two of the plane is already the klear and the following are the plane and with the decals and about to be finished 3 or 4 details and finalized

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

IMG_4092.JPG

IMG_4093.JPG

IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4099.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back