**** DONE: 1/72 Aeromacchi MC.200 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: intermeadilly
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: special hobby
Model Type: Aeromacchi mc200 serie I 1ºstormo 6º gruppo 88ªscu.
Aftermarket addons: engine resin included in the kit.

zxoKuCpajyCf-KLaFAf6UAs-b8sxI1Qro9WPHxXhTdE=w640-h401-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this Special Hobby should be a good looking build.I have had hit and miss with their stuff.Looking forward to the build ;)

Thanks.

I hope it fun and you enjoy it as I left it will put all efforts, not until I start finishing the 109f4 me as I dedicate exclusively to it.

I want to make it, I plan to do the ace of the Italian aviation Maresciallo Gianlino 'Giri' Baschirotto because it was one of the volunteer pilots axis in the Spanish Civil War flying in the vicinity of Madrid, within the squadron cockroach "cucaracha" with fiat C.R.32 "chirri" , for once it finishes sending the Museum battle of the Ebro in Fayon, Zaragoza, it was a personal request from a man was fighting with him, plus have asked me to make airplanes were during the battle for a place in the exhibition to them from both sides (of course that would put much more effort into ones that other because my grandfather was a Republican and my grandfather was essential for me, and is loved beyond where this).

but the little information I found I could only find and buy a book of this plane, I can so little detail.

More information later when you locate any book has more to see if I get something from the plane and squadron

are all very kind with your words I hope that when the plane this finish is like saying I'm going to put effort and courage to finish it as they think it to stay. thank you very much

According to the instruction manual says it is 88-9(red) so that I will be in the few photos I've seen of this device also posing in front of the plane

shall begin by presenting the plane that brings in the box, first photo resins, second photo sprue B and the third detailed paneling

IMG_4036.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

profile of the plane, C8 is the name camouflage

IMG_4038.JPG

the last is the first step of the assembly

IMG_4042.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back