**** DONE: 1/72 Fl.156 Storch - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. Despite the problems I had fun. I had wanted to make it since I saw a picture of it a couple of years ago. I have to get the offical pictures posted

DBII

Well guys, I will try and get offical photos posted soon. I will not make any promises. My employer closed the office back on 10/31/10. Still no sign of work and the people I have know for the past 18 years are not returning my calls about openings they have. I run out of money in another month or two. Sure there is 99 weeks of unemployment but Texas did not accept the federal program because of all of the strings. The funding for my unemployment runs out in March. I was able to get a 4 month extension for 4 months but the money ends sooner than that. I do not know when I will be able to get back on the site. I have put the B25 on hold until things settle down. Looks like I will have to work PT to pay the rent. What fun , retail. I hope to be back soon guys and biker babe. Try and keep H man out of trouble.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back