**** DONE: 1/72 Mitsubishi A6M5 - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks guys,
it is an honor that you like so the little one

thanks.

after an impasse by issue of lack of time and materials, I bring you something else, not that I really like it as is but to go to practice, in the standard trial and error is progress.
pics
f916f5fc.gif

5a491f68.gif

273a7ff5.gif

36145941.gif

cover and blanket are made with tissu sec from where I work, pieces that were going to shoot that I took to keep trying things, the texture is very similar to that of cotton cloth but I just convinced the finish, along with not paint color is that since all the photos I've seen the color which is not very serious

gnomey thanks
vic balshaw I work in the company make different colors when the paper printed in any color
Aaron thnaks
crimea river I'm quite red watercolors are made with what I always use, I have some cake as you say but first I want to finish before starting the watercolors pastels

has help me see if something would go what color the canvas and the engine cover?, according to a color photo as well as eggplant, but being just a picture that I have as an example and is yellowed color can be varied hechais me a line with the theme .......

well, this is approaching the end and I can only make the soil will be as easy and simple to all.
I put the photos the blanket and cover the engine and decent are painted with strings to tie

98998371.jpg

a02abc00.jpg

6e13cf3e.jpg

b2bd314d.jpg

these pieces of plastic will be when finished with them the wheel chocks in addition to the fastening to the base of the plane

1ee174bb.jpg

421c0d29.jpg

I'm interested to see how the exhausts turn out in the end Sergio, they are extremely red at the moment.

Like your idea of the canvas cover.
Another solution is to use normal paper tissues (for blowing your nose) coated with diluted PVA, White woodworking glue. Being thinner, they form and sit nicely as if weighted, giving a very realistic appearance. (Ideal for canvas covers on soft-skin vehicles for example)

keep up the good work!

the pics are not better than the truth but put the project and finish (in a few days), I put these so that you get the idea that this is the project.

acf9927e.jpg

5ae2b54e.jpg

2cefb123.jpg

8defb3fe.jpg

db2826ac.jpg

966d1eb7.jpg

9923c6ad.jpg

302a05e0.jpg

So, prepare the photo studio for taking pictures podais best and good look.

thanks wojtek and gnomey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back