**** DONE: 1/72 Mitsubishi A6M5 - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sergio here are some plan drawings which show the views of the Model 52 and Model 52c.

Source : AJ Press Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero

Attachments

• A6M5 Model 52_1.jpg
    A6M5 Model 52_1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 175
  • A6M5c Model 52c_1.jpg
    A6M5c Model 52c_1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 182
More pics
with wayne plans already printed I find that the panels are well and correct the few errors that have, remove the rails or brackets and Panelo the area, I cover the hole in the wing heavy machine gun.

66fdaabc.gif

80dd2069.gif

bdef4bb5.gif

I bring you more developments on the plane, I painted my first of glossy black stage but I have a solution that allowed me to concentrate more color in other areas according to which, on this I gave him so the black chrome aluminum to be more glossy in some areas than other aluminum makes the display more or less profound in itself.
after that, with titanium green and titanium gray painted alternative but symmetrical panels, brushed flat aluminum later with the result the other pics

a5739494.gif

f612e57d.gif

4f91addf.gif

9f900908.gif

4a393592.gif

582850ac.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There is something wrong with your attachment Sergio. I think these images are too large.

Last edited:
wojtek
I must have confused me in size to select the photos sorry ahoa rectify himself.

wojtek
I must have confused me in size to select the photos sorry ahoa rectify himself.

Sergio,

I have edited your post because there's no need to post all of them as the attachment from the photobucket site and the one made here. It is enough to upload them either here or use photobucket links.

And a good work so far. :thumbright:

wojtek thanks this day I'm having enough trouble with the theme of the photos and the forum, the forum attach delete them because they gave the issue of size always go up to 800x600 but good, then put them in photobucket upload that fixed and continued to 800x600 giving me problems, delete, place directly from photobucket and I left the 2 try to remove the link but there was no way, so then I thank you mate for all the great work they do in the forum.

what you say of my model is improved thanks you know that is not to be very patient with the issue of finishing the model always let me finish repairing things or sand or something.

Thank you Sergio for these kind words. I appreciate. And no problem with thsese pictures. Done and it's the most important. :D

Concerning the model.... A such silver paint is the best judge that reveals all mistakes that were made during assembling. According to this I can see in these pictures you are doing well. These leading edges of wing halves are clear of traces of their seams. Also the top of fuselage. It means you worked on them didn't you? It seems there is still some of work you should do to the bottom rear joint of the wing and fuselage. But generally not too bad. Being not too patient is better than ignoring somebody's observations or tips and getting insulted because of a few words of criticism.

Keep the good work up Mate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back