**** DONE: 1/72 Mitsubishi A6M5 - Captured / Aircraft in Foreign Service GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
user : destrozas
real: sergio
categore: uuufffff categore 2
scale:1/72
accesories home decals

this the model
A6M5cZero_K1.jpg

I started it today so as soon as you put some advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Advise is something that is free on this forum. I am sure you will get loads of it, Wurger, Wayne Little and others will be glad to help.

Unfortunately, I an not one of the gifted. Good luck with your Zero.

Charles

So which captured Aircraft are you doing?

You may need to do some minor modification on this one...If I remember correctly I don't recall A6M5c version captured by the RAAF only the standard A6M5 model.

Hey..............

can I use his wing tips........................... hahaha.

Another Zero.......... we could make a sqn out of our builds.....

captured aircraft if I have a few but I can add is that I got and how the decals are acaemy its too thick incluso.asi that I take. those wings you want a copy of them? jajajaja.
I bring you good progress of the plane, I take my bearings as
pics of transparents, I painted inside the transparent color, then paint in black and finally the exterior color

c3a1bb42.gif

now pics of interior

642f7ff8.gif

3a0aa03c.gif

fe0176f6.gif

1859cd0f.gif

d66d5836.gif

pics of wells and landing gear covers and starting to get dirty

5c75d02e.gif

3790a738.gif

pics of engine covers on the inside

9e5a4578.gif

the first coat of paint adel engine, now with a copper wire coil contactor will make him the cablecillos 0'11mm and other wire coil 0'24mm the dealer will make him the pistons

123b8d8b.gif

Good start mate!

The Academy's not a bad kit, only problems I found were that flat sliding canopy section, shallow wheel wells, and a slight fit problem at the rear fueslage/ wing join.

Got me itching to do my A6M5-k conversion now...

Hey..............

can I use his wing tips........................... hahaha.

Another Zero.......... we could make a sqn out of our builds.....

I have somewhere a pic or two for the Zero Model Model 32 tested in the USA. But I have to have an access to my computer firstly.

I put a good photo to tell me that Zeke was I by what I see is more the type 52 another on the issue of the wings, exhaust and the times, as in saipan already operating in large numbers this appliance. (the type 52).

cbf30a4c.gif

wildcat thank you very much the pics have been of much help
vikingberserker thanks guy
charles i'm sergio, I hope not to disappoint in this fast I will wait even want to start a Veltro delta 2 that recently received for a birthday Veltro enthusiast and folgore

well after reading a bit through the forum I post something here that I began yesterday morning after my night shift at work I put photos of what I have done
closed and leveled plane, had not the right way and I had to give it remained a step in right at the top, finishing with glue to plug some pore that made ​​me more and seal the union,

33f6ccd7.jpg

cc75a980.jpg

bc2827d5.jpg

This is the portion of that tube 0'5mm plasticard of that place you

61eb0071.jpg

and this is the engine still has more work but is the beginning

081c37ac.jpg

d2b6a43d.jpg

9936cbce.jpg

41f631a2.jpg

8cd072cb.jpg

Some very nice work going on here.

I take it Sergio that this is an entry into the GB, if so could you please nominate the category you are entering in. I also gather that this is a 1/72 scale model, would that be correct. I have also taken the liberty of including the GB rules link where you will find the breakdown of the entry categories.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/group-build-rules-17844.html

Last edited:
Nice Sergio, do you want to make the modifications to this version of the Zero to make the correct model ?

If not, 2 simple things you can do, don't include the outer guns and fill those gun ports, and remove the small set of rails under the wings which were for small bombs or air to air rockets.

Vic Balshaw thanks and sorry i didn't know already changed hope this good

wayne yes, I had not thought about the change it completely because I have no very clear pattern that is I think is the 5c but I can not dispel the doubts so it will eliminate foreign weapons (and did), and will eliminate the supports of the wings, guided me for photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back