**** DONE: 1/72 Me262B-1 /U1 - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

happy0034.gif

Very nice Sergio!

Doing the Revell 1:72 kit myself t the moment (not for the GB). Seems Hasegawa planned the nose construction much better than Revell!

thanks all.
evan revell mold is not heller mold?
Glenn I did support the excess mold legs cut another piece and heat the solder to reinforce gave cementing glue (epoxy 2 parts), I have several made ​​two for 1/72, one for 1/48 and one more to 1/32, is very simple and economical.

Last edited:
G'day mate!

No, the Revell mould is thankfully not the Heller one - it's their own from around '98 or so.
Quality-wise It is as detailed as the Hasegawa one, arguably a little better (cockpit tubs are seperate and detailed underneath, for example, but wheel wells need to be cut out to see them)
The two things hasegawa did better are the gun troughs, and the way the nose fits together. Revell made the lower nose seperate, which needs alot of filling and sanding to correct.
They got the flare chutes correct though (Hasegawa didn't), and the panel lines aren't as deep. See the 'what's on the workbench' thread or my GB 10 'Mistel' thread for pics!

thanks all.

Evan, the heller good as I remember it was very simple but it hase not much more complicated and it is not of great internal details, it's like you say, "you see detail and buy kits Eduard photoetched because I give it peeled ", with all the detail that has not come in wells not one, the cockpit is 6 decals and completely smooth.

already primed as always in black.

IMG_0032-1_zps9479e51a.jpg

Now I have a dilemma that I searched for more I do not have enough information to specify a topic, as instructed wings and horizontal planes could go two different colors (which I think is rare), rlm81 or rlm83, I found more information to decide the color. I put a picture of the instructions

IMG_0033-1_zps4b69906c.jpg

Very nice work Sergio! Hopefully the one I'm working on will look like that soon!

I take back my comment re the panel line depth too - had read that in a review. Seems to be about the same as the Revell kits in your photo though.

thanks guys.

As hase is unclear how or color that would have made the rlm 81 degraded reach to rlm83, I did as usual first giving white and yellow on the inside of the panels (yellow more out of the panel), hand RLM 83 light but no tape covering the bottom of this with very little pressure and give the finest airbrush rlm 81 very very light between 70 and 80% dissolution, ending with c-124 mr color(dark green mitsubishi) also very diluted gave him some touches.

IMG_0041_zpsf4b4f1a8.jpg

IMG_0042_zps1a213f4e.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsfeea7afe.jpg

IMG_0044_zps1b8b8e7a.jpg

for just dilolucion rlm76 60 or 70% and a low pressure light hands making several passes there where I wanted to make the color more compact and less where I wanted it to be more subdued, so is simulated and the paneling fouled while.

IMG_0045_zps697e2c98.jpg

IMG_0046_zps4cc0fa87.jpg

IMG_0047_zps48c16047.jpg

I wish I could keep working but a fellow has hurt skiing, and I have to go to replace it as it will not have to go to work, and everything that I have my week off.
I guess tomorrow afternoon and I'll be able to put the photos side mottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back