Done : Bf-109K-4 IV./JG 53 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sweet as! I be filled with motivation on the grounds if photos aren't here sometime in the next 24 hours feel free to shoot me

First f##k up of the build ,mixed RLM 76 too dark

Which resulted in almost non existant panel lines after the second lighter coat

I need your guys thoughts before proceeding with RLM 81/82

sorry the photo is a little dark:oops:

Attachments

• IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 41
Cheers guys

Nope Wayne the paint was still wet when I took that shot so I think that gives it that gloss look

It use to look like this

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 37
Those doors need further sanding (They weren't to great to fit)I think its cement on the doors -will clean that up tomorrow

Wayne I've decided to go with humbrol enamels because I've got to much of them and need to use them up (My humbrol paint chart came in very handy today)

Cheers Guys for your comments/help :)

Those doors need further sanding (They weren't to great to fit)I think its cement on the doors -will clean that up tomorrow

Wayne I've decided to go with humbrol enamels because I've got to much of them and need to use them up (My humbrol paint chart came in very handy today)

Cheers Guys for your comments/help :)

No worries mate!:thumbright:

Thanks again guys

About to head out to airport to pick up the brother returning from the land of Australia

Should have either RLM 81 or 82 on later today ,Hopefully both!:D

Apparently so! Absolutely buggered as well (asleep)

Did abit of work on the 109 everythings going as planned ,its turning to sh!t :lol:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Back