**** DONE: GB-36 1/32 Me262A-1a - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I would think we can squeeze some more days in Wayne. Steph is waiting on decals and Kirby is not done yet either. I'm sure everyone would agree it would be great to see this and the other builds finished as part of this GB.

That would be great Andy :thumbleft: By the looks of it we're all not far off finishing so shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks at the outside.

Thanks for the consideration Guys, takes the pressure off and removes the shortcuts to finish.
got nothing done yesterday, too busy, hopefully today and tomorrow I can get things back on track and still be done in a few days.

My extra decals are on the way and left the UK but not telling me if they have arrived in Oz yet...

Ok, the starboard flap has been painted as per references in a Light/Medium grey RLM77 just to be slightly different, it could have just been the light reflecting off the Greens making it appear light or even RLM76 or 02 or natural metal or something else....

Working on the Undercarriage components now too....
110_Inner Flap Colour_0146.jpg
111_Inner Flap Colour_0148.jpg
112_Undercarriage Covers_0162.jpg
113_Undercarriage & Wheels_0159.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back