****DONE: GB-36 1/72 Dornier Do 217 K-2 - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Should be interesting Sergio not aware of this type kinda looks like a Ar234 nose on a Do17 all rounded and all. :thumbright:

thanks boyz.

Well the plane is completely sanded and almost all repanelado, has been complicated because the plastic does not help at all is very soft and other places is very hard as it is called in injectados "with cold drop", and esque is injected plastic below the optimum temperature, (is what you have to have a woman skilled in plastic injections).

IMG_9848.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

thnaks to all fellas

the next part is to panelar I still need to mark and repanelar the lines arduous work slow work but I hope it is better than in the positive lines

IMG_9872.jpg

So I should be following the lines of the pencil, I have to do some way to do the registration of the deposits that I had on the lower side of a rectangular register that I painted by hand only to present it where it should go .....

IMG_9871.jpg

to be continue......

Looking good Sergio one day you need to snap a shot of the built ones all together :-k Should be a sizable collection :thumbright:

Great job Sergio!
I have that same kit to be built - as you say: bugger all interior detail (and what there is, extremely basic) and of course the rescribing for a more authentic finish... No small job, so full credit to ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back